Dream Body Workout
Gym is the temple of fitness. But one can get a fit body without exercising for hours at the gym. From Zumba to aerobics we have heard of so many workouts regime for a fit dream body. But to follow these along with work is quite a tedious task. A busy life involves unhealthy eating habits, timeless sleep, and absolutely no workout. It leads to decrease in body’s metabolism. If you have to maintain your fitness along with the tight schedule of working hours, try the shortcut.
A fit body requires commitments and determination to get into the desired shape. You will have to analyze the present condition of your body and then finalize the desired shape. Keep a track of the everyday workout and figure out the improvement every week. This will help you in finding out if you are going on the right path or not. Your workout schedule will also depend on the fact that whether you have to decrease your weight or increase it. Proper analysis of the present condition will put forth the requirements of your body.
Fitness – A way of life
If you have the craving for being fit, exercises will become easy for you. For people with a busy lifestyle, we have a fitness schedule which will help you in achieving the dream body in less time. It requires only one tool and that is commitment.
- Squat- They are the best form of workout for toning up your legs. While doing a squat you should sit until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Head and back should be straight. Do at least 3 sets of 15 repetitions each.
- Pushups – Pushups are the best way to tone your chest. They also strengthen your arms and help in toning your arm muscles. 3 sets of 15 repetitions each are enough for the day. You should increase the number of repetitions as the days pass by.
- Crunches- Crunches are a great way to tone your abs. It will make the fat around the stomach vanish. 3 sets of 15 repetitions will help in getting a flatter tummy.
- Plank- Planks help in getting rid of all the unwanted fat. Be it front or side plank you should do it every day to get the results.
- High Knee – Jumping up with one knee at a time in the air helps one in getting rid of overall body fat. You must do 3 sets of 25 repetitions.
- Running – Running is the kind of workout which affects the body faster if it is done consistently. Every day running for at least 15 to 20 minutes helps in staying healthy and also gets rid of the unwanted carbs.
- Skipping- It is also the kind of exercise which affects the whole body at a time. To get the dream shape do at least 500 repetitions each day. You should increase the number of repetitions according to your stamina.
Eat Good Feel Good;
Most of the people have the misconception in their mind that eating less or no food will help them in decreasing their body weight. This is completely a myth. Adopting healthy food habits will help one in maintaining a healthy body along with averting diseases.
Water The Life Savior;
Water is an essential part of human body. Maintaining proper water balance will ensure that the organs work properly. It also has the potential to save us from many diseases. Not only water, one should increase the amount of fluid intake as it will fulfill the water requirement of the body.
Fruits and Vegetable Source of All The Nutrients;
Fruits and vegetables are the sources of all the nutrients. They contain the proper nutrients that one requires for growth. Fruits and green leafy vegetables are rich in calcium, vitamins, and minerals which the body prefers for healthy bones and muscles.
A Healthy Food for A Wealthy Mood
What kind of food can be termed to be healthy food? Unfried food falls under this category. Eating boiled food will provide your body with all the necessary components. Whole grains should be made an important part of diet plan. During the workout, one should essentially eat such food to provide the body with all the necessary nutrients. Processed food must be avoided.
The situation of our dream body workout is our choice. If we choose to be healthy we can stay healthy by planning out our eating habits and workout. A healthy body should not be a dream but it should be your lifestyle. Take out some time for your body and know that what is going on and what can you do to make it better. Unhealthy lifestyle choices might give momentary pleasure but in the long run, it will give pain and sufferings. A healthy body is a home to a peaceful mind and a beautiful soul.
How helpful is this page?