Say No to working out for long hours. For all those people who cannot spend long hours in the gym, we have over here a fully planned 10 minutes total body workout for men. They are a mix of cardio and strength training which will help you in building muscles along with losing calories. They get the whole body worked up.
Things You Will Need For Total Body Workout For Men:
All you are gonna need is a pair of dumbbells and a string.
The workout consists of 5 exercises with 30 second of interval and no rest. One whole set of exercise is 1 round and you will do 4 rounds. You can set up an alarm clock to remind you as soon as 30 seconds are over.
Exercises For Total Body Workout For Men:
- To do the exercise, you need to start with the traditional slow squat.
- Do the first five squats slowly.
- The next five squats fast and the rest of the squats faster with a jump.
- Repeat the exercise for 30 seconds.
Benefits of Squats Workout:
- Burns lots of calories.
- Helps in getting your lower body part in shape.
- Improves balance and flexibility.
Pushup with Shoulder Touch Workout
- Get into a normal pushup position and do the pushup.
- After that touch your left shoulder with your right hand and your right shoulder with your left hand.
- Do the exercise up to 30 seconds.
Benefits of Pushups with Shoulder Touch Workout:
- Helps in strengthening the core.
- Helps in shaping the shoulders and arms.
Burpee with Star Jumps Workout
- Stand with shoulder width distance between your feet.
- Bend your upper body downward, get on your arms, push your legs backward and get on your heels.
- Move your legs forward and stand on your feet.
- Lift your hands in the air and do the star jump.
Benefits of Burpees with Star Jump Workout:
- They strengthen you up.
- Burpee’s help in burning mega calories.
- They will help you in achieving the desired shape in no time.
Fast Feet Workout
- Keep the string in a straight line on the floor.
- Using your legs in an alternate manner go back and forth.
Benefits of Fast Feet Workout:
- Improves your speed and agility.
- Helps in burning calories.
Bent Over Row Workout
- Hold dumbells in both your hands.
- Bend over your body.
- Do the curls.
- Do the row.
- Do the exercise for 30 seconds.
Benefits of Bent Over Row Workout:
- Helps in improving muscular strength.
- Helps in gaining muscular mass
The total body workout for men will help you in gaining muscle and burn fat it will keep you lean. Think about your goal do not give up. Struggle hard to survive through the 4 rounds. Stay motivated and complete the exercise. Remember, GOOD THINGS come to those who SWEAT.
How helpful is this page?