If there is one workout that makes us ace the gym game, it is bodyweight squats. This workout is the new cool as it helps gain a well-shaped booty in no time. Not only is this one of the best workouts to perform but also the one with the most benefits.
So, let us check out how to do the best bodyweight squats for instant results!
Bodyweight squats are one exercise that should be a part of your daily workout routine. Irrespective of age, gender and fitness goals, this exercise can be performed by anyone as it is convenient to practice. Not only will it improve your body fitness but will also help provide the target with the right muscles in the body and help you gain your dream figure in no time. Performing bodyweight squats every day can bring immense benefits that we will discuss next.
Benefits of bodyweight squats
If you are waiting to stand out in the crowd for your well-toned body, this workout is all you need. Let us check out some of the best bodyweight squat benefits that will help your dream come true.
- Improves your posture
- Improves your flexibility
- Tone your entire body
- Improve circulation in the body
- Burn fat and aid weight loss
Why is it vital to do bodyweight squats everyday?
We already know that bodyweight squats work incredibly for improving posture, flexibility and so much more. But for all of this to develop in your body, you need time. It takes time to acquaint the body with various exercises and train it for fitness. That is why bodyweight squats everyday is vital.
This exercise also enables the body to perform various workouts instantly. Due to this reason, the energy levels in our body rise considerably, allowing the muscles to work even better. Strength and conditioning are followed in the same process.
However, there is a limit to how far you should do bodyweight squats daily. For this reason, experts suggest that 50 to 100 squats a day is ideal. Not only does this limit avoid any injuries but also gives you plenty of energy for other exercises as well.
How to perform bodyweight squats with perfection?
Although bodyweight squats are easy to perform for everyone, many people make a common mistake while doing so. This could be one of the primary reasons why many people who practice this workout regularly do not gain desired results. So, follow the instructions carefully to perform the bodyweight squats everyday with precision. By doing so, there is no way that you will not get what you deserve. Let us get into it:
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than hip-width apart. Make sure your toes are pointing outwards. Brace your abdominal muscles to engage the core.
- Inhale and begin the movement by hinging at the hips first. Then, bend your knees to a squat position. For the squat position, your thighs must be at a distance from each other. Heels should be lifted off from the floor and torso round and flex forward.
- Exhale and press into the midfoot to straighten the legs to stand. Make sure your torso is rising simultaneously.
- Practice this bodyweight squats everyday. At least 8 to 12 reps daily.
Tips to ace your bodyweight squats
- Make sure your knees don’t push too far.
- Try and keep an eye on your movements of knees, feet and ankles.
- Do not forget to push your hip backwards. Sit on your midfoot and heels.
- To keep the back flat, keep on bracing the abs.
- Follow the instructions carefully to avoid any injuries and mistakes.
If you keep these tips in mind, bodyweight squats benefits will come your way in no time.
Bodyweight squat everyday variations to try at home
- Jack to Squat
- Stand with your feet wide apart. Hold your hands close your chest and bend your arms. Keep squatting until your thighs are parallel to your floor.
- While you are at the squat, jump out and land with feet wide. If you want to make it more challenging, try to get as low as you can.
- 2 to 3 sets are best to perform every day. These bring the best bodyweight squat benefits at the end.
- Squat truck jump
- Stand with feet width apart, toes turned out and arms by the sides. Lower into a squat until your butt is parallel to the floor. Extend your arms behind yourself.
- Jump up straight. Bend your knees in front of your hips and swing arms forward. Land in a squat. This makes one rep.
- At least 2 to 3 sets a day is ideal for you. These bring the best bodyweight squat benefits at the end.
- Surrender Squat
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and place your hands on the head. Make sure that your elbows are pointing outwards. Lower into squats until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Lower your right knee on the ground.
- Lower left knee on the ground.
- Now, step your right foot forward. Step left foot forward and return to your starting position. This completes a single rep.
- At least 2 to 3 sets are ideal for you. These bring the best bodyweight squat benefitsat the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
These were some of the ultimate bodyweight squats that you should practice regularly. Do not forget to perform them as per the instructions listed above. It is sure to benefit you and bring your dreams to come true.