- Plan every workout and meals. Try making a week’s plan so that you won’t feel stressed. Also, remember that strictly follow the plan so that you get good results from it.
- Drink plenty of water. This helps you in keeping you on the right track by making you hydrated all the time.
- Weekends do count. Weekends are not meant to be cheat days. You should make sure that you plan your diet and exercise so that you can enjoy the fun and rest at weekends. You won’t have to start fresh from Monday but have to continue with what you have already been working for.
- Listen to what your body says. Your body tells you how well you are doing. So, try to listen to your body.
- Eat! At least 4-5 times a day. This fit girls’ guide has a diet for you to follow in the whole day. The diet includes:
- Mug cakes
- Boiled eggs
- Unsalted nuts
- Any fruit
Lunch / Dinner
- Healthy chicken
- Lettuce wrap
- Cottage cheese
Basic Exercises for fit girls
Gym work out for fit girls
If you have recently made up your mind for being a fit girl and are not sure enough about where to start your exercise from, well, don’t you worry! We have designed a basic work out program to fit girls to help you kickstart your fitness journey. Go through our fit girls guide below for the workout plan at home as well as in the gym.
Many workouts can be classified as cardiovascular exercises (cardio) and strength training. For you to get started, you can alternatively perform these two exercises throughout the week including rest days. Let’s brief you about the cardio and strength training
Cardio exercise: Cardio exercise are the workout of low intensity to a high intensity which boosts your heart rate and it also increases the need for oxygen to your body. The machines in the gym like the treadmill, stationary bike and cross trainer can be effectively used for a cardio workout in the gym. You can try these exercises and take a further step close to fitness
Strength training: Strength training is a type of resistance workout that can be used by either your body weight or by adding weights like dumbbells. This exercise helps in burning more calories and also increases your muscle mass and endurance. Some examples of strength training exercises are deadlifts, bench press, squats, lunges, etc.
You can start by following a workout for 25 to 30 minutes for 3 to 5 times a week. Changing your workout plans is important so that you don’t get used to the workout that burns more calories. You can perform some weekly workout shown below:
- Monday- Full body strength training
- Tuesday- Rest
- Wednesday- Cardio
- Thursday- Rest
- Friday- Full body strength training
- Saturday- Rest
- Sunday- Rest
If you think you can give more time and effort, you can turn to a 5-day workout plan, where you can perform cardio and strength training alternatively on weekdays, while you can get give rest to your body on weekends.
Home workout for fit girls
If you think you can’t make it to the gym for any reason, we have a basic workout plan for you that might help you with being fit. You should follow a 25-30 minute blend of the below exercises with 3 sets of 15 reps each with a minute break. As you get used to it you should increase the counts.
Lunges: Lunges are great functional exercise. They increase the strength in your legs and glutes and helps in challenging your balance while performing it.
Push-ups: Pushups are the most basic and effective form of exercise. You can perform this bodyweight exercise easily. Doing pushups helps to increase the strength in your upper body.
Squats: Squats helps in increasing the lower body and core strength and it also increases the flexibility in your lower back. They also play an important role in burning calories.
Burpees: many of us hate to perform burpees, however, burpees tend to be the super effective exercise for your whole body. It helps to rapidly increase your muscle strength.
Side planks: A healthy body needs a tough core at its foundation, so you should never ignore the core-specific move which is called the side plank. A proper focus is needed of the body and mind to ensure that you are doing this exercise effectively.
Benefits of a fit girls guide
From boosting your mood to aiding you in losing weight and staying fit, working out is the best way to refresh your mind, soul, and body. Below are some benefits of a fit girls guide that will help you if you exercise regularly:
- Several studies have shown that exercising regularly helps you in reducing PMS symptoms and menstrual cramps. Running and working out during your period tends to improve your mood and it also reduces menstrual pain.
- Exercising is the safest and most successful way of losing weight and becoming fit. It boosts up your metabolism rate and you can burn calories more efficiently.
- You may worry that exercising regularly can make you tired. However, this is not the case. A regular workout boosts your stamina and endurance.
- Regular exercise improves the quality and span of our sleep according to a study.
Frequently asked questions
There are end number of accounts of fit girls on Instagram you can follow. From models to weightlifters and celebrity trainers, many trending women share the best workout plans and exercises for staying fit and fine. All you have to do is to just search the google for fit girls on Instagram and you will get all your questions answered in your search list. You can follow whoever you think will keep you inspired in being a fit girl.
It is said that 10-minute spurts of cardio are more effective as compared to a 30 minutes straight cardio. So, if you have little time for exercise, say about 20 minutes, you can do 10 minutes of cardio, which can be blended with a jump rope, burpees or jumping jacks. Another option is, you can simply focus on jumping squats, which will make your lower body muscles strong. It can later be followed by pushups and situps.
Working out regularly can help you in getting proper shape. It is best to work out at least 2 to 3 times a week instead of once in a blue moon. It is more fun to work out regularly and it can also give you the best results. Maybe you could get the perfect body you have been craving for, just like the fit girl on Instagram you’ve been following lately. Apart from that, if you go to the gym once in a while, you will be tired and demotivated.
From the above fit, girls guide we conclude with how important a workout is for girls who want to be fit. Many girls hesitate to get tips directly from people to become fit. However, we came up with this fit girls guide that will have all your questions answered and also help you to kickstart your fitness journey. So, what are you waiting for? Just go through the article and get the body you had been longing for a long time.