Salads can be your perfect healthy workout meals. Start your day with this food for fitness recipes. Breakfast is an important part of your diet if you are working out. Having a healthy snack in the morning will make your workout fruitful. These healthy and easy recipes are loaded with nutrients and will help in lighting up your mood while keeping you full. Try out the healthy fitness meals recipes to as they are the lightest and do not take much time.
5 Salads Fitness Meals Recipes:-
#1. Energy Salad Recipe
Ingredients Required- 5g baby spinach, 5g rocket leaf, 15g baby cos, 1g oven dried garlic, 3g ginger, 15g avocado (cut into small cubes), 15g fresh wakame, 5g wolfberry, 5g sunflower seed, 5g millet meal, 25 Asian pear, (peeled and cut into small cubes), 10g green oak lettuce, 10g red oak lettuce.
- To make this fitness meals recipes take baby spinach, rocket leaves, baby cos and the green and red oak leaves in the quantity mentioned above and mix them in a bowl.
- Top the mixed ingredients with the avocado cubes, ginger, fresh wakame, wolfberry and Asian pear.
- Use oven dried garlic, sunflower seeds and millet meal as a final topping and evenly distribute them on the top. Serve them.
#2. Lemongrass Chicken With Papaya And Cucumber Salad Recipe
Ingredients Required – 4 (about 150g each) chicken breast fillets, 1 stem lemongrass (pale section only, finely chopped), 2 teaspoons peanut oil, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, 2 teaspoons fish sauce, 2 teaspoons brown or palm sugar, ½ teaspoon sesame oil, 1/2 pawpaw, deseeded, peeled, very thinly sliced, 2 Lebanese cucumbers (end trimmed, thinly sliced lengthways into ribbons), ½ cup round mint leaves,½ cup Thai basil leaves, 1/3 cup toasted peanuts(coarsely chopped), Steamed Jasmine rice (to serve).
- You need to preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Mix oil, salt, and pepper with chicken and lemongrass in a large bowl.
- Cook chicken for 2 minutes on a medium-high heated frying pan until it becomes golden. Now, bake it in an oven for 8 minutes. Keep it aside for 5 minutes so that it may cool down.
- Take lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and sesame oil in a small bowl and mix it. Mix papaw, cucumber, mint, and basil evenly in a large bowl. Combine all the ingredients and put them out on serving plates.
- Top it up with chicken and peanuts before serving the fit food recipes.
#3. Tuna Tataki Recipe
Ingredients Required- 3 good-quality tuna steaks (about 200g each), 1 tsp peanut oil, 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved), 1 red onion, (peeled, halved and very thinly sliced), 1 Lebanese cucumber, (peeled in intervals and very thinly sliced), 4 red radishes, (trimmed and very thinly sliced), 100g mixed baby salad greens, 2 tbs lemon juice,1 sheet nori, toasted and crumbled,1 tsp mixed black and white sesame seeds (toasted).
For Dressing: 2 tsp mirin, 1 tbs saké, 1/4 cup soy sauce, Pinch of caster sugar, 1 tsp grated ginger.
- To make the dressing of the fit food recipes, boil miring and sake in a saucepan. Put them in a bowl after boiling and add soy sauce, sugar, and grated ginger. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Half the tuna steaks if they are big. Sear the tuna in heated oil in a frying pan for 20 sec on each side. It must be raw in the middle. Put tuna in a press-seal bag after pouring over a tablespoon of the dressing.
- Refrigerate tuna for 10 minutes and then slice it into thin slices.
- On the serving plate, put tomatoes, onions, cucumber, radish and green salads. Then put the sliced tuna.
- Mix the dressing well and pour it over the tuna and salad.
#4. Gorgonzola, Apple, and Walnut Salad Recipe
Ingredients Required – 2 large green apples,1 large green leaf lettuce, (washed and crisped), 133 g crumbled Gorgonzola or other blue-veined cheese, 120 ml olive oil, 2 tbsp. each white wine vinegar and lemon juice, 2 Tsp. Dijon mustard,1 small handful of walnuts, (roughly chopped), Pinch of salt, Dash of pepper.
- Cut lettuce into bite size pieces, in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut apples into thin slices.
- Make a dressing by mixing oil, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper properly.
- Top the fitness meals recipes salad with walnuts and Gorgonzola cheese.
#5. Peach, Bean, And Almond Salad Recipe
Ingredients Required – 140g buckwheat (rinsed), 4 tbs olive oil,1 onion (thinly sliced), 1 tabs chopped oregano, 400g firm ripe peaches (halved, stones removed and sliced), 200g green beans (blanched and refreshed), 60g toasted sliced almonds.
For Dressing- 1 and a half tbs balsamic vinegar, 75ml extra-virgin olive oil, 1 and a half tabs agave nectar, Sea salt flakes, freshly ground black pepper
- Toast buckwheat in a dry lidded pan over medium heat till it gets aromatic.
- Add 350 ml water and let it boil. Reduce the heat and simmer it for 18 minutes. Let the water get absorbed.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the onions. Add oregano and cook for another 2 minute. Put the mixture in a small pan and in the remaining oil cook the peaches until they get soft.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together and set them aside. Put buckwheat, onions and green beans in half of the dressing. In the other half, put the peaches and almonds.
- Combine all the prepared ingredients and serve.
How helpful is this page?