Do you want to get rid of excess body fat, improve your stamina and tone your body without ever going to Gym? If the answer is yes, then you can achieve all this by doing HIIT workouts for beginners at home.
If you have never done High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), then don’t worry. We will guide you step by step on how you can do it effectively.
It is considered to be one of the most effective types of cardio-training. HIIT Workout is a combination of both high intensity (maximum efforts) and low intensity (short recovery) exercises. HIIT helps in shredding large amounts of calories in short duration of time. Therefore, you don’t have to spend and waste your valuable time in Gym.
Daily HIIT Workouts for Beginners at Home
If you are a beginner or starting it after an injury, then you must do it correctly at your own speed. HIIT, as the name suggests, is intense. But that doesn’t mean you have to push very hard or fast. As this can result in injuries and other health-related problems.
In HIIT workouts for beginners at home, it is very important that you listen to your body and do each exercise accordingly. We have created 3 types of routines for your- 10 minutes routine, 20 minutes routine and 30 minutes routine.
You don’t need any complex equipment to carry out these workouts. You can do these at home and burn fat 5-6 times faster. Before beginning with HIIT workout, a 2-minute workout is recommended.
Do all these warm-up exercises for 30 seconds each.
- Stand and circle your arm backward and repeat this motion.
- Do a front thrust, side thrust and back thrust stepping with the left leg.
- Do a front thrust, side thrust and back thrust stepping with the right leg.
HIIT Workout for 10 minutes
HIIT Workout brings same results in both men and women. It moreover saves time that you spend in driving to and from Gym. Given below is the 10-minute workout you can do at home. You have to complete 3 rounds with 20 seconds of exercise and 10 seconds of rest after each move.
- Punch, Cross, Front: This is the first exercise. In this, you have to stand on your right foot in front of left one. Your hips must be facing to the left side. Now, bring your arms into the boxing position. Punch forward with your right arm. After that, cross punch with your left arm. Make sure you let your body move when your left arm crosses the right side.
Put all your weight on the right foot and slightly pick up your heel from the floor. Move your both the arms into your body again. Transfer your weight back to the initial position and face front.
Now, repeat this exercise by putting your left leg in front of the right one.
- Jumping Jacks: It is a very simple exercise, yet very effective. You have to begin by standing straight with your both the feet hip-width apart. Keep your arms at sides. Now, jump on your feet while raising both the arms. Repeat this again and again and as fast as possible.
You can also step side to side instead of jumping. But in both the cases, you have to raise your arms.
- Sumo Squats: For this, you have to keep your both the feet more than hip-width apart. Point your toes at 45 degrees angle and put your weight on heels. Keep your back straight and chest upright.
Then lower yourself until your thighs are parallel to the ground. After that, move back to your original position slowly. Repeat this exercise again and again. Relax with an overhead stretch, a side stretch, and a forward movement.
HIIT Workout for 20 minutes
HIIT Workout is designed in such a way that you burn maximum fat. Therefore, it is a little bit challenging. In the 20 minutes session, you have to do 5 exercises that focus on your entire body and multi-joint actions. You have to complete 3 rounds within 45 seconds of time and then rest for 15 seconds.
Bottom of Form
Push-ups: Place your hands firmly on the floor, directly under shoulders. Ground toes into the floor and flatten your back so your entire body is in a straight position. Then, begin lowering your body keeping the back straight. Do this until your chest grazes the floor. Exhale while you push back to the initial position.
In case you face difficulty in doing push-ups without any support. Then, you can do them by placing your hands on a stable chair instead of the ground. You can also try doing push-ups with your knees resting on the floor.
Squats: As explained above, you have to remember to keep your feet more than hip-width apart and put your body weight on heels. The position and way to do a particular exercise must be right to get positive results. You can also do squats with the help of a stable chair.
Butt kicks: In this type of exercise, you have to kick your right heel so that it touches your bottom. It is basically running or walking at one place. After that repeat with your left leg.
Tricep dips: For triceps dip, you have to place your hands on a table with your back to it. You have to put your legs straight and balance on your palms. Then, bend your elbows and lower yourself. After that, go back to the starting point. Repeat this exercise to tone your body.
Side Lunges: For a side lunge, put your weight on the heels. Your toes must be facing forward. Then, step to the left into a deep side lunge. Remember to keep your knees on the toes. Switch to another leg.
Relax with an overhead stretch, a side stretch, and a forward movement.
HIIT Workout for 30 minutes
Before beginning with a 30-minute workout, do a 3-minute warm up as explained above. Do as many rounds as possible during each 45-second interval. After that, relax for 15 seconds.
- Pushups- The technique to do the push up will remain same but for a 30-minute session you have to practice them for the long duration of time.
- Squats- Squats are an easy way to lose weight from your buttocks. They are not easy to perform initially, hence make sure you do squats correctly.
- Butt Kicks- Butt Kicks as the name suggests helps in losing extra fat from your hip and surrounding areas. It is a form of jogging only.
- Triceps Dips- If you are not able to do it properly then use a spotter for holding the legs.
- Side Lunges- Lose belly weight along with fat accumulated in sides.
- Jumping Jacks- It is an amazing exercise for the entire body. Do this regularly for a fit body.
- Sit-Ups- For flat stomach, Sit-ups are the must.
Relax with an overhead stretch, an inverse lunge, a side stretch and a forward movement. You have to hold each move for 30 seconds.
For those of you who aren’t acquainted with HIIT, it includes interims of high-power work out, (for example, running at 90% of your maximum heart rate) trailed by low force (strolling at a direct pace) or finishes rest. This is in sharp complexity to the cardio exercises a great many people do at a direct power, for example, strolling on a treadmill at 60– 70% of their maximum heart rate.
HIIT was initially developed by track mentors to prepare sprinters, yet it has traversed to the wellness business because of its fat-lowering advantages affirmed many situations in many examinations. A great deal of these examinations found that subjects performing HIIT consumed fundamentally more muscle to fat ratio ratios and in less time than the individuals who did enduring state cardio programs.
The real reason HIIT works so well to drop muscle to fat quotients is that of the more noteworthy calorie consume (or EPOC – overabundance post-practice oxygen utilization) that is kept up after the exercise is finished.
As it were, you consume more calories and more muscle to fat ratios while you’re lounging around doing nothing. This results in impaired digestion, HIIT is powerful at improving the instruments in muscle cells that advance fat consuming and limit fat accumulation.
At the point when the vast majority consider HIIT they consider it pertinent just for cardio, yet it can likewise be utilized as a part of weight loss. All things considered, weight loss itself is a type of HIIT – you do a set with hard and fast exertion, rest, at that point do another set, rest, and relax.